At Montclair Massage Therapy and Wellness, we are taking every measure recommended by the CDC to ensure the safety our clients and therapists. The following are the appointment guidelines for all our clients:
- Please use hand sanitizer upon arrival
- Clients and Massage Therapists must wear a face mask upon arrival and during session.
- Prescreening & temperature check for our clients and staff.
- A signed Liability Waiver is required before session.
- All surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with disinfectant before and after each client.
- Only client receiving massage will be permitted in the suite.
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling if you are feeling sick. Please note, we will waive our 24 hour cancellation policy for those experiencing symtoms of FEVER, COUGH, FATIGUE, DRY COUGH and DIFFICULTY BREATHING.
Stay safe, stay healthy and we can't wait to see you all soon.
At Montclair Massage Therapy and Wellness, our goal is to listen to each client’s wellness needs and provide a customized, comprehensive and integrated approach to therapeutic massage that can include medical massage techniques, rehabilitation stretching (AIS), and guidance about life style choices. We are devoted to providing each of our clients with an outstanding professional experience that exceeds their expectations.